Top list of the best hairdressers in Paris
Looking for a new haircut or hairstyle but don't know where to go? Don't worry, we have put together the top list of the best hairdressers in Paris for you. Whether you are looking for a classic cut, trendy styling or an extravagant color, you will find the right salon for your needs here.
The top list of the best hairdressers in Paris is based on various criteria such as value for money, customer satisfaction, product quality and stylist experience. We also took into account the online reviews and the opinions of experts. Here are our top 10:
1. David Mallett: Located in the heart of the Marais, this salon is one of the most prestigious in Paris. David Mallett is an Australian hairdresser who has styled many celebrities such as Marion Cotillard, Penélope Cruz and Naomi Campbell. His style is elegant, refined and timeless. He also offers a range of high quality personal care products that he has developed himself.
2. Christophe Robin: Christophe Robin is a hair color specialist and has beautified stars such as Catherine Deneuve, Tilda Swinton and Kylie Minogue. Located in the prestigious Hotel Le Meurice, his salon offers a luxurious and relaxing atmosphere. He only uses natural and herbal products that respect and protect the hair.
3. Cut by Fred: Cut by Fred is an innovative concept created by Fred Birault. He is a well-known blogger and youtuber who shares his tips and tricks for beautiful hair. He does not have a permanent salon but will come to your home or another location of your choice. He offers personalized advice, cut, styling and color, all with ecological and vegan products.
4. Romain Colors: Romain Colors is a young and dynamic hairdresser specializing in creative and original hair colors. Working from a cozy and modern salon in the 11th arrondissement, he offers a wide range of shades, from pastel to metallic to neon. He also masters various techniques such as balayage, ombreé or Tie and Dye.
5. Massato: Massato is a Japanese hairdresser who became famous in Paris. He has two salons in the city, one in the 6th and one in the 16th arrondissement. He is known for his precise and harmonious cuts that adapt to the shape of the face. He also offers Japanese treatments such as the Shu Uemura hair care or the Tokyo Inkarami hair treatment.
6. Didact Hair Building: Didact Hair Building is an avant-garde salon founded by Nicolas Goudeau in the 2nd arrondissement. He is a pioneer in the application of new technologies and methods in the field of hair care. He offers, for example, a digital diagnosis of the hair condition, a personalized care with tailor-made products or a cryotherapy for the scalp.
7. L'Atelier Blanc: L'Atelier Blanc is an exclusive salon specializing in blondes in the 8th arrondissement. It was founded by Frédéric Mennetrier, a blonde expert who has mentored many models and actresses. He analyzes the skin color, eye color and personality of his clients to give them the perfect shade of blonde.
8. Studio Ana'e: Studio Ana'e is a cozy and family salon in the 9th arrondissement, managed by Anaëlle Postollec. She is a talented hairstylist specializing in natural and organic hair care. She only uses products without sulfates, parabens or silicones that nourish and repair the hair. She also offers vegan and gluten-free options.
9. Leonor Greyl: Leonor Greyl is a legendary brand that has existed since 1968. She has a salon in the 8th arrondissement, which is an oasis of calm and well-being. She offers a range of treatments based on the specific needs of each hair type. It uses only natural ingredients that make hair strong and shiny.
10. Dessange: Dessange is a world-renowned brand founded in 1954 by Jacques Dessange. She has several salons in Paris, all of which offer a high standard of quality and service. you bioffers a variety of services from cut and color to makeup and nail care. She is also known for her glamorous and sophisticated updos.